LONDON--Sila Communications, the wireless data provider set up by Reuters and Aether Systems last year, has laid off three quarters of its staff, closed down its development department and is selling off or closing the businesses that are not profitable.
"We are withdrawing from the new technologies for the near future and concentrating on our profitable business units in Europe," says Mark Courtney, managing director of Sila. "As we wanted to survive until the market picks up, we shelved ou
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit