Market data and trading technology vendor GL Trade has acquired 4D Trading, a provider of three-dimensional visualization tools for the financial markets, it was announced last week. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
GL Trade bought 4D Trading for its 4D Genie software, which shows market movement through color and shape changes, says Gerard Varjacques, chief executive of GL Trade Americas.
Varjacques adds that the acquisition of 4D Trading is part of GL Trade’s product development strateg
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won