NEW YORK--Newgen, the new workstation from Thomson Financial that merges elements of the ILX Workstation and Globaltopic, will be released over the summer, says Bernie Weinstein, president and CEO of ILX Systems.
The product is currently in quality assurance testing for another six to eight weeks.
Weinstein says, "Newgen combines the best features of the ILX Workstation and Globaltopic."
ILX performed a gap analysis to identify where deficiencies are in the systems and then took features from
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent