SunGard Trading and Risk Systems announced last week that it has acquired Monis Software, a provider of pricing models, analytic libraries and data services for convertible bonds, equity options, FX options, interest rate derivatives, credit derivatives and credit default swaps. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Monis will become a standalone division within SunGard Trading and Risk Systems, headed by Monis co-founder and co-chairman Emanuel Mond.
SunGard plans to integrate Monis’ de
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II