London-based Arcontech has launched a new version of its TraderStation market data display product that handles real-time data from Interactive Data Corp.’s ComStock. Arcontech claims the system offers banks potential savings of over 50 percent compared to other vendors’ products, including Reuters’ Kobra and Triarch systems.
TraderStation uses Arcontech’s CityVision middleware to connect to Reuters’ Triarch and RMDS and Tibco’s TIB data distribution systems to display the data carried on tho
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit