Sir John Cass School of Business at City University in London is opening a research center focusing on alternative investing. The center will be led by Harry Kat, the newly named professor of risk management.
Kat describes the Alternative Investment Research Centre (AIRC) as a "clearing house" for research ideas and data. It is intended to have very low fixed costs and draw together industry participants and academics via a new Web site that is due out in the coming months. Kat is also plann
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act