DTN Market Access, a Nebraska-based market data vendor, is introducing its ProphetX data and analytics platform to the institutional financial services marketplace.
ProphetX's customers currently consist of energy and commodities traders. But DTN Market Access president Corey Meyer says the company is now targeting professional futures traders as well.
"Our position in the market has always been one of a cost-effective and scalable solution," Meyer says. "In today's environment--the economic a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit