Dow Jones & Co. announced a number of management and structural changes last week, including the promotion of chief financial officer Richard Zannino to chief operating officer, filling a spot that’s been vacant for more than three years. The changes are part of an effort to encourage collaboration across Dow Jones brands, Zannino says.
Dow Jones had been without a COO since October 1998, when Ken Burenga retired (IMD, Oct. 28, 1998). Zannino joined the company in February 2001 as chief finan
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming