QuoteMedia, a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based developer of online content delivery software, plans to attain profitability before the end of the year by undercutting the competition, according to Dave Shworan, its new president and CEO.
Shworan says the company’s strategy for turning a profit relies on its ability to deliver its products for much less than its competitors, which include BigCharts, a service of MarketWatch.com, and Pinnacor-owned Inlumen.
"They are overpriced," he says of his more esta
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech