Reuters is upping the ante to encourage customers to move to Reuters Market Data System (RMDS), the next generation data distribution system that Reuters claims will reduce costs, partly by simplifying the distribution of datafeeds.
The vendor confirmed last week that it has begun informing customers that TIB and its related products will move into "active obsolescence" in the third quarter of this year and Triarch by the fourth quarter.
User firms will be able to take as much as three years t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse