A number of financial institutions, including Prudential-Bache International UK and ABN Amro Hoare Govett have rolled out Netherlands-based Screen Consultants' Infomatch 2.0 trading room cost management service. Other firms that have purchased the software include Lazard Freres, Daiwa and Tokai Banks and Chase Manhattan in London.
Pru-Bache and ABN Securities, an arm of ABN Amro Hoare Govett, have been using Infomatch for a few months; both companies are pleased with the system and the suppor
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers