IMD: How will users/vendors/markets be forced to change by regulatory or market demands?
Ian Webster, BGI: Regulation is part of the market so we all have to work with the same conditions. Some of the recent regulation has been driven by market malpractice. Unless these malpractices are driven out of the system, more and more regulation will be needed.
Paul Pluschkell, HyperFeed: Data is at the core of every aspect of the trading cycle. Whether to combat new regulatory drivers (Patriot Act, Re
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit