The girl's dunn good--Sarah Dunn, has been appointed chief executive officer at Lipper, effective January 1, 2000. She will be responsible for its global operations, taking over from Simon Thomson, who has been CEO since Lipper was acquired by Reuters in July 1998. Simon Thomson will move over to the American operations of Reuters where he will be executive vice president and chief administration officer with responsibility for client administration in the Americas. He will report to Thomas
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit