Telerate Shuffles, Hires Staff
Telerate, the vendor formerly known as Moneyline Telerate, named Eduard Kitain head of operations earlier this month. Larry Landau, who had held that post, now holds the new position of senior vice president of channel management and global distributors. Kitain joins from Multex, where he was senior vice president of operations. Telerate has also hired Thomas Cesso as the new chief information officer. Cesso was managing director, global head of technology at Ci
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit