The bank is in exclusive negotiations with EDS for a five-year, IT outsourcing contract valued at E1.5 billion (approximately $1.5 billion).
The contract, which will focus on key bank sites in the Netherlands, the UK and the US, is likely to cover the management of market data usage, software installations and supp
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act