Logicscope, a London-based company that specializes in the messaging and integration of market data and financial transactions, has closed its New York office due to the slowdown in the financial IT sector.
The company had hoped to work more closely with its established client base in the US as well as gain new US clients, but sources say the economic recession and slow business in the financial technology sector in particular prevented its expansion.
Logicscope opened the office only a year
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won