The partnership between spot FX broker EBS and Bloomberg will not pose a significant threat to Reuters, say analysts. Although the deal has raised questions in the market, the bigger threat to Reuters may be its own mid-tier product.
Bloomberg announced in May that it would become the exclusive provider of EBS’ foreign exchange data and that it would carry EBS’ conversational dealing system, EBS Trader, on Bloomberg Professional on an exclusive basis (IMD, May 26). At the time, the deal was v
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership