LONDON--Kx Systems is marketing its Kdb/tick database, which receives and stores real-time and historical market data, to institutions in Europe. It will target Asia in May.
The Miami-based company, which specializes in ultra-high performance databases, selected First Derivatives as its European sales and implementation partner to market Kx's products in Europe and then in Asia. First Derivatives will sell Kdb/tick and kdb/taq, a real-time trade and quote loader available for use with kdb/tic
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse