NEW YORK--After a 14-year run, Lou Eccleston has resigned from Bloomberg, where he was most recently head of product strategy. The move comes nine months after Eccleston was passed over for chief operating officer in favor of Lex Fenwick, then head of European operations (IMD, June 11).
Eccleston was head of North American sales for several years before being named head of sales globally (IMD, July 10, 2000). But Michael Bloomberg chose Fenwick as COO and his successor, which was seen by many
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit