Caplin Systems, a UK-based developer of market data and messaging software, has begun making redundancies as it reorganizes its European staff.
Mandy Sinclair and David Austin-White, both in sales, were made redundant two weeks ago, confirms group CEO Paul Caplin. He says the company will also eliminate "a small number" of technical and administrative staff, including a few developers, in the next few weeks. There may be one further redundancy in addition to those. After the redundancies, the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act