Reuters and Moneyline Telerate have signed a formal agreement spelling out each other's rights and obligations with regard to Moneyline's use of Reuters' ticker plant and software, but they continue to dispute the details.
The details are very similar to the informal term sheet that the two companies have used since October 2001, after the break-up of Bridge. At that time, Moneyline Telerate bought the Telerate business globally and Bridge's business in Europe and Asia. However, it did not p
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp