RBC Investments, the wealth management arm of Royal Bank of Canada, has signed a five-year deal with Dow Jones Newswires for Dow Jones NewsPlus, its XML-enabled news service, and Dow Jones Commodities Service.
RBC Investments will use the Dow Jones services to supply its financial consultants throughout its regional offices and divisions with real-time news and information. The firm, which includes US-based RBC Dain Rauscher, has been using Dow Jones News Service for a number of years, accor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent