Brainpower, an Amsterdam-based developer of investment analysis and decision support tools for the buy side, is embarking on a cost reduction program to help it break even by the end of 2002.
Brainpower’s chief executive Rocco Pellegrinelli says, "Last year we promised our shareholders we would break even at an EBITDA level by the end of this year. This remains a firm commitment and the top priority of management despite the persistent weakness in the economic environment."
The company is look
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit