DUBLIN--Pioneer Investments intends to provide its fund managers with in-house tools for analyzing market data after installing a centralized data warehouse solution from Fame.
Fame’s solution, called Fame Data Manager, has been commissioned by Pioneer’s Quantitative Research group. This group required a solution to collect data from a variety of sources to be collated within one central environment, so it could be verified and then distributed to downstream systems and bespoke research tool
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won