John Keazirian, formerly vice president in charge of worldwide technology systems and operations at Nationsbanc- CRT, has joined Chicago-based derivatives trading boutique G-Bar L.P. as a partner and executive vice president. Keazirian is profiled in the upcoming issue of Waters magazine.
After nearly two years at Micrognosis Inc., Charlie Leing -- Micrognosis' vice president in charge of special financial systems -- is leaving the systems integrator. Leing, who migrated to Micrognosis afte
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit