Deutsche Borse and Eurex have successfully completed their first overall Y2K simulation of systems with members and business partners. The simulation, which resulted in no Y2K errors, was run parallel to regular exchange trading operations from May 10 to June 30. Exchange officials felt they benefitted from the experience gained in the recent euro changeover.
Charles Schwab has filed a petition with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) requesting the agency broaden its current review of c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II