More details on Dexter Senft's life after EJV Partners L.P. (IMD, July 19). Senft, who left the EJV last July for Lehman Brothers Inc., bears the title of managing director for quantitative research, and reports to research chief Martha Dillman.
Quotron has bid adieu to three members of its sales force in New York: Jay Fuchs, who handled Dean Witter Reynolds Inc., Smith Barney Harris Upham & Co., and Kidder Peabody & Co. and Dick Francavilla, who managed Merrill Lynch & Co. Fuchs and Francavi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit