SunGard Market Data Services is jumping into the institutional market with SunGard Institutional Pro, a market data and information service developed with Wall Street Source, a news and content aggregator based in New York. The product, which entered beta tests last week, is designed to replace the multiple data and content services used by off-trading floor users.
SunGard Institutional Pro combines real-time and historical equity data and charting tools from SunGard with news, research and c
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won