LONDON--Over 20 vendors have taken up Virt-x’s datafeed of prices to add to their real-time services, including Reuters, Standard & Poor’s and Thomson Financial.
Reuters launched a set of information displays that incorporate data from Virt-x, the pan-European blue chip stock exchange that went live last week. It has added the data to its 3000 Xtra front-end desktop service and its 2,000 information services. The displays provide a consolidated view of best bid and offer prices from Virt-x an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II