NEW YORK--Moneyline Telerate has made six appointments in its finance organization, according to a memo obtained by Inside Market Data. Five of the six executives have direct experience at Telerate or Bridge Information Systems and the other is a Moneyline veteran.
According to the memo, the appointments reflect efforts to properly bill external customers and ensure that Moneyline Telerate collects funds due on a timely basis; to build daily sales reporting systems; to manage its cash rigorou
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming