Morgan Stanley and Lehman Brothers have both released research reports in which they increase their earnings forecasts and predict that Reuters will announce improvements in recurring revenues at its July 22 interim results. However, while Lehman has improved Reuters’ revenue forecast, Morgan Stanley has maintained a more cautious stance and has not changed revenue expectations.
The firms had different reasons for increasing their earnings per share (EPS) and EBITA margin estimate
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act