PaineWebber Inc. has begun reorganizing its so-called operations/systems division, which includes management of retail market data systems. The firm has put two new executives in place to run the division and major staff changes are expected to follow soon.
The move follows the ouster last February of Bob Benmosche from his post as operations/systems division head (IMD, Feb. 14). To handle Benmosche's former responsibilities, PaineWebber has brought in Robert Karem and Diane Frimmel -- who wi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit