LONDON--Qanat, the front-end applications and messaging technology vendor formerly known as Strategic Communications Software, has laid off almost half its staff in a sea change of strategic direction due to a tight economic environment.
The UK-based vendor has let go 15 employees working in application development, testing, support and sales. The company has 18 staff remaining in its sales office in London and development center in Haslemere, Surrey.
The company has decided to engage in an O
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership