The exchange last week informed clients that it has decided to "revise its system migration plan" for the new feed, dubbed Enhanced ITCH, as a result of customer feedback.
The Enhanced ITCH feed had been expected to deliver improved performance. Instead, according to a memo to clients, Nasdaq has "implemented a number of capacity enhancements" to ensure "stability during current and future peak loads" for the GCF feed, which will "remain the main consolidated data feed for all Nasdaq OMX Nordic
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit