Gmarkets opened a sales office in New York last year, and with the resources from Hestiun, plans to open sales offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore by the middle of 2011, says Robin Hanlon, president and chief executive of Gmarkets.
The vendor will first continue building up its New York presence before turning its attention to London and Asia, where it expects to hire between 30 and 50 people in each region.
In addition to financial backing, Hestiun will provide access to its 32 offices w
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit