The company will be named Informatica but will retain the 29West product brand. The entire 29West staff, including support, sales and development teams, have taken similar roles at Informatica, including former 29West chief executive Mark Mahowald, who becomes senior vice president and general manager of the messaging business unit at Informatica, reporting to James Markarian, senior vice president and general manager of enterprise data integration.
Markarian says the 29West acquisition broadens
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse