The vendor has doubled its datacenter presence in Europe over the past two years to provide clients with more options for connecting to exchanges, and has recently completed a six-month project to enhance the 10-Gigabit network used to access its Options Pipe Velocity managed direct feeds service. This involved increasing the number of network routes used to provide connectivity to the vendor's datacenters, and reducing the length of existing paths between its European datacenters and the matchi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act