NYSE Opens Basildon Datacenter
NYSE Euronext has opened its new London area datacenter in Basildon, Essex, which will provide co-location facilities for more than 40 high-frequency trading firms in preparation for the exchange's migration of its Euronext, Liffe, Arca Europe and Smartpool matching engines to the datacenter in Q4 this year. Officials say the center was designed to create one of the most resilient, high-capacity and low-latency facilities in the world, with less than 50 microseconds
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act