The New Zealand Exchange last week appointed Fiona Mackenzie as head of markets, with responsibility for the exchange's traded products, its listings function and its market data portfolio. She replaces Geoff Brown, who resigned his position last week after holding various roles at NZX and an earlier career as a research analyst, equities advisor and institutional dealer at investment banks. Mackenzie was previously head of liquidity and traded products, and also heads NZX's Auckland office and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II