Bank consortium-owned research aggregator TheMarkets.com has expanded the range of fixed-income content available via its Web-based platform with the addition of fundamental credit research from Fitch Solutions, the data and technology arm of ratings agency Fitch.
The Fitch content went live on TheMarkets' platform within the past month, providing users with research on all the issuers rated by Fitch, covering a range of sectors, including corporate finance, financial institutions, global infras
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership