Dow Jones last week launched a Korean-language feed of currency news, designed to enable financial institutions and FX trading portals to broaden the range of services they provide to Korean-speaking traders and investors. The XML-based feed includes news on major currency pairs, market roundups, key economic indicators and commentary on FX market activity from Dow Jones Market Talk.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit