Network monitoring technology vendor Endace is readying a virtualized version of its Endace Probe monitoring platform, for users to run multiple virtual machines on one appliance, allowing firms to scale out the number of probes they use while maintaining a centralized management system.
The vendor is currently beta testing the new platform with existing clients, including several unnamed New York-based investment banks, and aims to make it generally available by the end of July, says Endace mar
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank