Morningstar’s European subsidiary is to buy out Phosphorus AS’s 75 percent holding in Morningstar Denmark for just over $15 million, to expand its offering to cover Morningstar’s full range of services. Morningstar Denmark, a joint venture set up in 2001, provides online fund and ETF data, portfolio tools and market analysis. The company’s management and staff will remain in Copenhagen.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit