SIX Telekurs has integrated its market data with the Prospero wealth management terminal from Swiss banking systems vendor Sage, allowing investment advisors, wealth managers and traders to access real-time data via Prospero, alongside its portfolio management tools and analytics. The vendor also announced a link to Nasdaq OMX for distributing index and exchange-traded fund values calculated by Telekurs for third-party index providers and ETF issuers via Nasdaq and the US Consolidated Tape.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act