Chicago-based vendor Morningstar is preparing to deploy a new ticker plant at its datacenter in Shanghai to support growing demand for the vendor's real-time data services in China, and has also hired two new sales executives at its Chicago headquarters to help drive sales of its datafeed services in the US.
The Shanghai ticker plant has been developed by Morningstar's Real-Time division - formerly Tenfore Systems - and is due to go into live production in the fourth quarter of 2010, says Gordon
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech