St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy is releasing a range of new feed handlers to process datafeeds from equities and derivatives markets in the Americas and Europe.
The vendor this month released feed handlers for Direct Edge's NG-X and NG-A feeds to process full-order-book equities data from the exchange's EDGX and EDGA platforms.
Exegy is also releasing beta versions of feed handlers for Nasdaq's RussellTick feed of US and global index data from Russell Investments (IMD, Ju
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent