Thomson Reuters last week announced Q3 revenues showing a 3 percent increase to $3.256 billion before the impact of currency movements, but a decrease in underlying operating profit overall. The vendor's Markets division saw a 1 percent increase in underlying revenues, driven by demand for its Enterprise products, including low-latency and hosting solutions, and risk management products.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech