The Collaborative Software Foundation, the non-profit arm of OpenMarketData.org parent Collaborative Software Initiative, has appointed Mike Herrick as executive director, to update CSF's governance and set up a CSF Financial Services Advisory Council. Herrick was previously vice president of products and program manager at CSI, and also serves as vice president of engineering at mobile messaging software vendor Urban Airship.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit