Dow Jones will this week open a co-location facility in Hong Kong, which will capture economic data from international and local Asian markets, process it into an Elementized News Feed, and make the content available to local firms seeking to incorporate so-called newsflow algorithms into their algorithmic trading strategies, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The center will provide low-latency access to Dow Jones' existing Elementized News Feed of machine-readable economic content from the US
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit