Chicago-based data provider Barchart is preparing to launch a free version of its Barchart Professional data display application that uses non-real-time data, in a bid to expand its client base and appeal to potential users who might then upgrade to the vendor's premium, real-time products.
Mark Haraburda, managing director of business development at Barchart, says the free version will offer the same charting tools and real-time news from its Commodity Research Bureau and Inside Futures subsidia
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit